CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Friends

"A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are."

I love my friends. I wouldn't change them for the world.. in fact, I'd do anything for them. I just wanted to share that. I have some of the bestest friends in the entire world. I have so many amazing friends in so many places. And all of them have their own unique aspect they bring to my life. Vernal, Delta, Salt Lake, Price.. I have friends across the state, some that I rarely talk to--but I love the fact that I can call them up at any time, no matter how long it has been, and it will be as if no time passed by. I love knowing I have people I can call at any time, day or night, and I know they will be on the other line listening to my words as if they were just as important as their own.
I just wanted to say I love my friends. Thinking about the friendships I have today, it just makes me smile--and I wouldn't choose anyone else to grow old with. :D

"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."

1 comments:

Annie said...

awww I love this post. You are a great friend too! :) PS - I think we should do some baking/cooking next week, what do you think?